Funerals and COVID-19 Information
In response to the Covid-19 health guidelines Wake Funeral and Cremation and Wake Memorial Park Cemetery have modified our regular business hours and operating procedures out of consideration for the health of the community and our staff.
As we are
considered essential personnel, we are available to the community and our
current clients by appointment for deaths, funerals, cremations, and imminent
health situations. To
understand our current practices under these circumstances, please call for
more information, or, for appointments/immediate needs, you may contact us 24
hours a day at 919-465-0989.
For those who wish to reach out to families to express your condolences or memories, we invite you to do so via the memorial webpage on Wakefuneral.com. If you are attending services, please follow the CDC recommendations below.
In addition to communicating best health and safety practices to our associates and guests, Wake Funeral and Cremation Services has implemented enhanced cleaning throughout our locations:
· Associates have been reminded of and encouraged to use good hand hygiene and cough etiquette habits.
· Heightened daily disinfection practices for high-touch surfaces
We encourage you to follow the CDC recommendation to take the usual steps to help prevent the spread of illness:
· Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Cover your coughs and sneezes with your arm or inner elbow
· Avoid close contact with sick people
· Stay home when you are sick or not feeling well.